Hi, are you looking for Working Foreman jobs in United States ?
we got a perfect job opening for you !
Company name : Delta Fabrication & Machine Inc
Location : United States
Position : Working Foreman
Mechanical Foreman Needed
Seeking qualified individual to fill opening for mechanical foreman with experience in optical alignment equipment.
Delta Fabrication and Machine, Inc., located in Daingerfield, Texas, is a well-respected industrial construction company that also specializes in all categories of fabrication and machining and has been in business for over 30 years. Quality and service are the core principles of our company, and we prioritize excellent relationships with our clients.
We are currently hiring qualified supervisors that are motivated and want to grow with our company.
Responsible to the appropriate Supervisor, the foreman works within his/her area of responsibility to organize and supervise the work for his/her staff. The foreman also coordinates activities with supervisors, foreman and other workers, and performs work within his/her trade certification when required.
· The foreman is expected to communicate with employees the Employer’s expectations of workplace performance including advising, directing, and when necessary, verbally warning employees about any performance deficiencies. When further disciplinary steps are necessary, the foreman will suggest appropriate recommendations to upper management.
· Works independently, and when required, travels from job site to job site using either a Delta supplied truck for transporting workers, supplies, materials, tools and/or equipment to the job site.
· Reviews work requests to determine personnel requirements, procures materials necessary, ensures tools and equipment are available, and establishes a schedule to complete the work within acceptable time and quality parameters.
· Estimates labor, materials and other requirements for completion of specific jobs and provides written estimates when required.
· Reviews with his/her crew those policies, procedures, regulations, and terms of Delta relative to the day-to-day operation of his/her project.
· High School diploma or GED
· 3+ years’ experience working in the industrial construction/steel industry and able to work anywhere in the United States
· Able to read architectural and structural construction drawings
· Possess and apply a broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures to the completion of difficult tasks
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment and able to multi-task
· Able to problem solve to provide the lower cost, easiest fabricated/installed product while adhering to the contract documents and all applicable codes
· Strong organizational and communication skills
· Experience running optical alignment equipment such as precision levels, theodolites and rotary alignment instruments.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 – $36.00 per hour
Work Location: On the road
Disclaimer : all data is sourced from indeed and we are not responsible for any error