Hi, are you looking for US Procurement Manager jobs in Wilmington, DE 19808 ?
we got a perfect job opening for you !
Company name : The LYCRA Company
Location : Wilmington, DE 19808
Position : US Procurement Manager
Role: U.S. Procurement Manager
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, USA
The LYCRA Company has built a leading position in the Apparel industry over the years via a continuous stream of value-adding fiber, fabric, or garment innovations enabled and supported by a network of strategic partners across the entire value chain. This contributed to making the LYCRA® brand a unique asset that still powers today one of the most iconic and valuable corporate franchises in the Apparel industry. It is all reflected in our corporate vision: “enhancing life through innovative garment solutions.”
We are seeking a Procurement Manager to join our Global Sourcing & Procurement Team to support our U.S. operations and business teams, including our manufacturing, lab, and office facilitities. The role is expected to work from our headquarters in Wilmington, Delaware.
Reporting to the Director, Global Procurement, the U.S. Procurement Manager is responsible for the following:
· Provide management oversight and direction to the U.S. based Buyer(s).
· Lead the Source to Contract process for all indirect material and service categories that includes development of commodity strategies that ensure reliable sources of supply and competitive pricing.
· Collaborate with Operations, Technical, Logistics and Business functions to identify and drive process improvement and cost reducion initaitives.
· Lead the competitive source selection process utilizing RFPs.
· Manage supplier relationships including negotiating purchasing agreement terms and overseeing delivery and quality performance.
· Drive the regional strategy to fully utilize SAP Ariba functionally, including sourcing, commerce automation, e-catalogues, and contract management.
· Reliably execute Purchase to Pay transaction processes in SAP, managing purchasing of select categories.
· Score card US Buying team’s transactional performance and develop action plans to drive improvement.
· Partner with Accounts Payable, vendors and internal resources to resolve invoice payment issues.
· Utilize SAP reporting tools to analyze purchasing data and identify savings and risk mitigation opportunities.
· Ensure purchasing practices are fully aligned with our company’s polices, internal financial controls and compliance requirements.
Education, Experience, and Skills:
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Procurement or related fields.
· Previous Procurement/Sourcing/Supply Chain management experience (5-7+ years).
· Proficient in computer applications including SAP, MS Office, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Strong analytical, organizational, communication, negotiation and problem solving skills.
· Experience with SAP Purchase to Pay and SAP Ariba functionality (preferred).
· We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
The LYCRA Company innovates and produces fiber and technology solutions for the apparel and personal care industries. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, The LYCRA Company is recognized worldwide for its innovative products, technical expertise, and unmatched marketing support. The LYCRA Company owns leading consumer and trade brands: LYCRA®, LYCRA HyFit®, LYCRA® T400®, COOLMAX®, THERMOLITE®, ELASPAN®, SUPPLEX®, and TACTEL®. The LYCRA Company’s legacy stretches back to 1958 with the invention of the original spandex yarn, LYCRA® fiber. Today, The LYCRA Company focuses on adding value to its customers’ products by developing unique innovations designed to meet the consumer’s need for comfort and lasting performance. For more information, visit www.thelycracompany.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Wilmington, DE 19808: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Supply chain management: 6 years (Required)
SAP: 6 years (Required)
Purchasing: 6 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : all data is sourced from indeed and we are not responsible for any error