Hi, are you looking for School Psychologist jobs in United States ?
we got a perfect job opening for you !
Company name : Ensemble Therapy
Location : United States
Position : School Psychologist
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE (details will be provided).
School site location includes : Indio, Riverside, Temecula, and Vista all located in California.
About Ensemble Therapy:
Our mission is to provide comprehensive and caring Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Applied Behavior Analysis Therapy, and Psychological services to children and adults of all ages and diagnoses. Utilizing a multidisciplinary approach, we provide effective personalized multi-lingual intervention that improves the lives of the individuals and families we serve.
We are looking for four (4) School Psychologists to join our dynamic multidisciplinary team and support our continued growth. This position is for the 2022-2023 school year.
The locations are located in Indio, Riverside, Temecula, and Vista.
Who you are :
· Complete Evaluations
· Writing Reports
· Participating in meetings such as IEP’s, RTI, and other required school meetings.
· Case management and other duties as related to the school psychologist position
· Collaborate and consult with staff, teachers, parents, and administration
· Champion the Company’s culture and live the Company’s core values while being an ambassador for Ensemble Therapy
· Have fun! We are looking for people who like to work hard, have a positive attitude and like having fun while they work
Have a Masters or Doctorate degree
Have a PPS – School Psychology credential
Have relevant professional experience
Must have a strong desire to work with a wide array of patients (age, race, ethnicity, etc)
Be highly flexible and agile (we are living and working in a very dynamic time right now)
Be highly collaborative and team-oriented
· Comprehensive benefits package including medical, vision, dental and voluntary plans. Ensemble Therapy provides $450 monthly towards the employee only medical premium. Dental and vision premiums are paid at 100% by Ensemble Therapy.
· Vacation hours up to 120 hours (15 days) and Sick Time
· Paid CEU’s / Licensure Reimbursement
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60.00 – $70.00 per hour
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
8 hour shift
evaluating/diagnosing Autism: 2 years (Preferred)
state of CA clinical psychologist license (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Disclaimer : all data is sourced from indeed and we are not responsible for any error