Hi, are you looking for Regional Sales Associate – Eastern Region jobs in Newark, DE ?
we got a perfect job opening for you !
Company name : MAX USA Corp
Location : Newark, DE
Position : Regional Sales Associate – Eastern Region
Job Title: Sales Associate
General Job Description: Support, Implement and Develop Sales Plan for territory.
Major Duties and Requirements:
1) Territory to include DC, VA, MD, DE2) Jobsite visits to demonstrate MAX products to contractors with distribution3) Maintain existing dealers as follows
a) Train inside and outside salespeople on MAX product
b) Merchandise dealer locations with posters, signs, sticker, p.o.p. and maintain tool display, etc.
c) Identify key salespeople to concentrate sales efforts and promotions
d) Encourage and attend open houses for distributors and sub dealers
e) Build relationship with accounts
f) Visit jobsites with customers to promote MAX product
g) Respond to customer requests in a timely manner
h) Call customers at least twice per month
4) Search for new distributors as needed within territory5) Implement RBU program with distribution6) Utilize CRM system daily to communicate with distribution / end-users and measure progress on sales plan and bonus opportunities
7) Attend trade shows
8) Fill in for other territories as needed9) Special projects per request10) File reports on timely basis as required (includes expense reports, show reports, dealer visit reports, Salesforce.com reports and confirmation and thank you letters to customers)
11) Work with engineers to test product in the field as needed12) Develop promotions for territory13) Work with office manager to collect past due accounts14) Implement MAX programs with accounts (100 PSI, Powerlite, Gas, Concrete and as needed)
15) Must follow MAX company regulation16) Reports to NMW Regional Sales Manager and VP of Sales Western USA
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent work experience.
Experience: Must be proficient with MS Office, have good analytical skills & attention to detail along with a solid work ethic. Salesforce.com or similar CRM software experience.
Other: Prior experience in an outside sales role developing promotions, pricing, training, jobsites, open houses and sales planning.
Key Competencies: Sales Experience.
Physical Requirements: Trade Show and Open House set up/dismantle/overnight travel/jobsite visits. Capable of demonstrating MAX products on jobsites. Lifting and carrying heavy objects.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Sales Occupations: 3 years (Preferred)
Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: On the road
Disclaimer : all data is sourced from indeed and we are not responsible for any error