Hi, are you looking for Regional Property Manager jobs in Delaware ?
we got a perfect job opening for you !
Company name : Arbor Management, LLC
Location : Delaware
Position : Regional Property Manager
Arbor Management, LLC is seeking an effective Regional Property Manager with properties located in all three counties in Delaware. The Regional Manager must be people-focused and have demonstrated ability to attract, motivate and retain the best employees in the multi-family, affordable housing industry.
Arbor Management, LLC is a residential property management company headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware and owned by an experienced owner/developer of multi-family housing, Leon N. Weiner & Associates, Inc.
Arbor manages over 74 multi-family properties comprising over 5,100 apartment units for Weiner and our partners. These projects range in size from small properties under 50 units to large complexes of over 200 units.
Responsibilities include the general administration, supervision of personnel, budget preparation, direction, and monitoring of the overall physical and financial performance of a portfolio of HUD/Section 8 and Tax Credit multi-family sites.
Specific duties include:
* Review various reports. (HAP, month-end packages, payroll, property occupancy, weekly occupancy, and marketing reports, to name a few.)
* Prepare various reports including budget variances, and agency inspection responses.
* Mentor Property Managers with regard to policies and procedures, fair housing practices, staff supervision, agency guidelines, and general career development.
* Written employee performance appraisals, disciplinary actions, and compensation recommendations.
* Conduct regular site visits (travel required) in addition to agency inspections and ownership/investor meetings.
* Drive the annual budgeting process.
* Respond to resident concerns, agency notices and requests.
* Attend Regional staff meetings, quarterly management meetings and join site staff meetings periodically.
* Evaluate on-going leasing process to ensure compliance with regulations.
* Monitor apartment turnover to ensure vacancies are filled timely.
* Advise and assist Property Managers as needed.
* 5-7 years proven, effective property management experience in the multi-family industry, preferably Regional Manager experience in HUD/Section 8 and/or Tax Credit Housing programs.
* Undergraduate degree or related work experience in lieu of education.
* Strong oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization and the public.
* Strong organizational skills including the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
* Computer proficiency including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* General bookkeeping, AP/AR knowledge helpful.
* Must have a proven track record of developing an excellent on-site management team.
* Requires a valid driver’s license and the ability to travel to multiple properties.
Great Benefits…Arbor Management, LLC is a wonderful place to work! We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vets. NON-SMOKING ENVIRONMENT. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes: matching 401k, dental insurance, medical insurance, disability benefits, prescription drug coverage, confidential employee assistance programs, life insurance, a vision-discount plan, paid personal time, wellness programs, paid company holidays, tuition reimbursement, and paid vacations.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please send your resume to Denise Neale at 4 Denny Road, Wilmington, DE 19809: Fax (800) 575-9703 or apply through this job posting. Relocation is not available for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
Paid time off
10 hour shift
COVID-19 considerations:For the safety of our residents and employees, current COVID-19 vaccinations are required.
Work Location: On the road
Disclaimer : all data is sourced from indeed and we are not responsible for any error