Hi, are you looking for Project manager jobs in United States ?
we got a perfect job opening for you !
Company name : The Trekking Group
Location : United States
Position : Project manager
Construction Project Manager
For 20 years, The Trekking Group has been creating and operating inspiring adventure parks around the world, connecting people and nature. Working with us means being part of an adrenalin-fuelled tribe that shares your passions and works to create adventures that respect nature.
Reporting to the Technical Director, the Project Manager is responsible for the execution of The Trekking Group’s construction projects in Québec, Ontario and internationally. The Project Manager is responsible for the entire process, from planning to delivery of the project, ensuring that the pre-established budget, schedule and quality objectives are met. In addition, they perform any other job-related duties that may be assigned to them by their immediate superior.
· Develop and maintain customer relationships
· Ensure compliance with customer requirements
· Estimate design, consulting and construction costs
· Establish construction schedules
· Plan and participate in various meetings
· Manage suppliers and subcontractors, including negotiating and issuing subcontracts
· Coordinate and supervise site work
· Direct and coordinate teams of internal and external professionals
· Manage invoicing and draft project reports
· Apply and enforce safety standards
· Manage the purchase and sale of personal protective equipment (PPE)
· Minimum three years’ experience in project management
· Bilingualism (English/French)
· Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
· Good command of the MS Office suite
· Details-focused and committed to a job well done
· Positive attitude and good communication skills
· Leader, self-starter, team player
· Adaptable and strong organizational skills
· Sense of priorities and responsibility
· Reliable and professional
· Strong interpersonal skills
To be discussed – related to experience
· Fair and advantageous compensation
· Four weeks’ holiday
· Group insurance
· Comprehensive training and development
· Opportunities for advancement within the company
· Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
· Authentic and dynamic work environment
· Teamwork and family spirit
· Strong and positive company culture
· Discounts on all our adventures and products
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up to date with our latest job offers!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $51,289.85 per year
8 hour shift
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Disclaimer : all data is sourced from indeed and we are not responsible for any error