Hi, are you looking for Production Associate jobs in Greenwood, DE 19950 ?
we got a perfect job opening for you !
Company name : PLACERS
Location : Greenwood, DE 19950
Position : Production Associate
Perform all tasks involved in the production and assembly of railings. This job consists of repetitive physical labor in a production environment. Operate a variety of hand and power tools/equipment. Follow standard work methods and practice safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential functions may include the following tasks, knowledge, skills and other characteristics. This list of tasks does not necessarily list all possible duties that may be assigned. The type of products we manufacture and install are continuously growing and therefore demands flexibility in production requirements. This position is overnight 4:30pm-3am (5am if working OT)
· Learn and apply our production techniques and procedures.
· Move, stand and lift for long periods of time on a concrete surface.
· Accurately read and use a tape measure and a handheld caliper.
· Perform basic math calculations.
· Must be able to relocate heavy objects.
· Detect and repair and/or report defective equipment or questionable conditions.
· Must be familiar with the basic machine operations of each piece of production equipment in order to manufacture and assemble products.
· Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds while reaching above shoulder heights or below the waist.
· Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to production schedule.
· Ability to produce and assemble products following verbal and written instructions.
· Must be able to follow the directions/instructions given by Shop Foreman and/or Production Manager.
· Must represent us in such a manner that results in a respectful, business building and professional partnership with potential and existing Customers.
· Must maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow common safety procedures.
· Must demonstrate ownership of our governing principles.
· Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty at a satisfactory level. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
High School degree or G.E.D. preferred.
Production, mechanical and/or machining experience preferred.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints, work orders and/or work instructions. Ability to effectively communicate with customers, colleagues, delivery drivers, and vendors.
Other Skills, Abilities and Requirements:
· Must keep assigned work area neat and presentable at all times.
· Ability to track production progress on scheduling boards.
· Ability to logically work through and solve problems.
· Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
· Ability to use equipment and tools properly and safely.
· Ability to understand, follow and transmit written and oral instructions.
· Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The requirements listed are a representative sampling of what can be reasonably expected on any given work assignment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Individuals will need to stand for extensive periods of time while on a concrete floor. Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds while reaching above shoulder heights or below the waist. Must be able to lift, push, pull, relocate and/or carry heavy objects, use abdominal and lower back muscles to provide support over time without fatigue, climb ladders and stairs, lift objects, perform repetitive movements (i.e. fasten or secure pickets), and steady an object while cutting or assembling.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Placers will recruit, hire, train and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all personnel actions, without regard to individual’s race, religion, creed or color, national origin, ancestry, mental and/or physical disability, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law. Placers will make reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals and will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination and any such conduct is prohibited.
Diversity and Inclusion Promise:
At Placers, we will continue to make our workplaces trusting places to have complex and sometimes difficult conversations about diversity and inclusion. Here at Placers, not only do we “place” you in jobs that are the right fit, but we make that “place” a second home. We want to get to know you individually by learning who you are and what your interest are. Let Placers help you build a promising career! If you feel that this position could be a great fit for your skillset, we encourage you to apply now
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
Paid time off
10 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
Greenwood, DE 19950: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : all data is sourced from indeed and we are not responsible for any error