Hi, are you looking for Mechanical Drafter jobs in United States ?
we got a perfect job opening for you !
Company name : BID Group Construction, US Inc
Location : United States
Position : Mechanical Drafter
BID Group is a North American leader in the design and manufacturing of equipment for wood processing mills. The company primarily serves the North American market, in addition to serving international clients. BID Group offers the most comprehensive range of products on the market. Producing everything from mechanical equipment, PLCs and optimization systems equipped with digital vision scanners. Our products also deliver fully automated production lines. The company has over 1500 employees working in our divisions located across North America.
Under the supervision of the Engineering Manager, your main tasks will be to participate actively in the design of plans for fabrication and coordination of construction drawings in a forestry industrial setting. You will make purchase requests for the components necessary to manufacture, as well as keep track of production within the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Be able to make necessary modifications to drawings using AutoCad.
· Produce templates in DWG Files.
· Produce General assembly, Structural Steel, Concrete, sub-assemblies, manufacturing and detailed design drawings with CAD.
· Make sure concepts and drawings are achievable according to requirements and manufacturing processes available.
· Create layout drawings for manufactured equipment, support steel structures, concrete foundations, Buildings for client review and construction.
· Occasional travel and On-Site field notes.
· Work in high paced engineering office.
· Draft plans and detailed drawings for grading, structures, concrete, and other departments as needed
· Perform all other duties assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
· Good communication skills and a strong sense of professionalism when interacting with crews, engineering, drafting staff, land surveyors, and clients.
· Strong mathematical and computer skills.
· Demonstrate organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Demonstrate accuracy, neatness and professionalism in the development of survey products.
· Customer service orientation
· Basic knowledge of steel. (i.e.: wide flange channel, flat bar)
· Basic knowledge of Design Equipment (bearings, belts, speed reducers, etc).
· Be honest, professional, able to work autonomously as needed, and understand attention to detail.
· Understanding of Sawmilling Log and Lumber handling an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $30.00 per hour
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Drafting: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road
Disclaimer : all data is sourced from indeed and we are not responsible for any error