Hi, are you looking for L’ANZA Brand Consultant jobs in United States ?
we got a perfect job opening for you !
Company name : DAVEXLABS LLC
Location : United States
Position : L’ANZA Brand Consultant
L’ANZA Healing Haircare / DAVEXLABS, LLC. is looking to fill a sales position by adding a Brand Consultant to their growing team. Ideally, this candidate would have prior sales experience within the beauty industry.
Geographic Area: TN, NC, SC, WVA, VA, MDRequired Travel: +/-75%Reports to: National Business Development Manager
Requirements to be Considered:
· Must: Have previous B2B sales experience (requiring travel within a territory) in a consumer product industry
· Must: Have a passion for the beauty/salon industry
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of Outside / Field Sales experience and a cosmetology license.
Looking for candidates who possess a proven track record in sales, preferably in the following fields: Hair Care, Nail Care, Skin Care, Esthetics, or Makeup. Cosmetology license preferred, but not required.
Brand Consultants will consistently plan and organize education & promotions, conduct regular business meetings with distributor and Distributor Salon Business Partners (SBP), partner with their distributor store staff, provide trainings to new salon accounts, refresher trainings with existing salon accounts, organize events, and assist with inventory, merchandising, marketing and collaboration with salon accounts to create actionable business plans resulting in revenue generation.
Brand Consultants are responsible for actively expanding the territory and achieving sales goals through the development of new business as well as existing business, and by converting leads into customers. Brand Consultants work closely with assigned distributor and are responsible for cultivating and growing relationships with Salon Business Partners (SBPs), Sales Managers, Distributor Store and District Management.
Brand Consultants must also comply with required reporting and attendance of trainings, trade shows, meetings and conference calls as needed. In addition, proficient computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint are required.
Must have strong communication skills, be highly organized and self-motivated. Must have the ability to make decisions using available information and resources. The ideal candidate will be an ambitious self-starter with the desire to be an active part of a growing organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
· Function independently with a high degree of sales proficiency.
· Ensure a strong working knowledge of product portfolio and brand features and benefits.
· Apply learned product knowledge to accomplish and exceed sales objectives.
· Assist in the development of territory sales forecasts.
· Develop and implement territory plan maintaining consistence with national strategy.
· Assist Salon Business Partners (SBPs) with in-field sales of L’ANZA product and color including detailing and salon new door opening classes. Prospecting, building and cultivating assigned territory by personally visiting prospective and current accounts.
· Participate in distributor sales meetings as necessary to provide on-going technical training, product presentations, promotional and educational information.
· Provide sales and education support in distributor store locations.
· Work with key salon accounts to develop business plans including educational calendars, promotional calendars, staff meetings, contests and in-salon events.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
· Assess needs of education within distributor market and provide clear plan of action.
· Provide in-salon education to open and/or maintain salon accounts, instruct stylists/colorists on product usage, provide troubleshooting, and oversee scheduling of Healing Artists for additional in-salon education.
· Identify and recruit L’ANZA Healing Artists and direct potential candidates to NET for auditioning.
· Evaluate Healing Artists’ in-field performance and recommend usage and training of Healing Artists to NET.
Highly qualified candidates should send their cover letter and resume
Job Type: Full-time
Flexible spending account
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road
Disclaimer : all data is sourced from indeed and we are not responsible for any error