Hi, are you looking for Junior Bookkeeper jobs in Newark, DE 19713 ?
we got a perfect job opening for you !
Company name : Confidential
Location : Newark, DE 19713
Position : Junior Bookkeeper
At a glance:
A fast-growing e-commerce company with product lines in the health and fitness sectors is currently seeking an entry-level Bookkeeper to join our Finance team! This position offers the opportunity for further advancement within our Finance Department. The ideal candidate has expertise and technical knowledge of all areas impacting accounting. Must be excellent with numbers and spreadsheets, self-motivated, strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask.
What you will do:
· Perform day to day accounts payable transactions, including verifying, classifying, posting, and recording accounts payable data.
· Investigate and resolve problems associated with processing of invoices.
· Assists with monthly status reports and month-end closing.
· Reconcile the accounts payable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
· Reconcile invoices for key departments (media, legal and inventory) with prior month accruals.
· Files, maintains, and distributes accounting documents and records.
· Performs other duties to learn and grow as required to support Finance Department.
Who you are:
· Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
· Strong PC skills and knowledge of QuickBooks (Online preferred).
· Versed in Microsoft Office
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong organizational skills; detail oriented.
· Ability to multi-task and work independently.
· Open to change and willing to learn new skills.
· Ability to follow up on pending issues.
· Ability to meet deadlines.
What we offer:
· Competitive salary based on experience
· Excellent benefit package that includes employer paid health insurance, dental, vision, and long-term disability
· Life Insurance
· Short-term disability
· 401k with company match
· Paid Time Off
· Employee Assistance Program
· Free fitness center membership
· Free parking
This position is on-site.
Job Type: Full-time
Employee assistance program
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Newark, DE 19713: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Bookkeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : all data is sourced from indeed and we are not responsible for any error