Hi, are you looking for Infant and Toddler Teacher jobs in Wilmington, DE 19803 ?
we got a perfect job opening for you !
Company name : Educational Enrichment Center DE, LLC
Location : Wilmington, DE 19803
Position : Infant and Toddler Teacher
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR A CLASSROOM TEACHER
The person selected for this position will provide a warm, nurturing and loving environment where self concepts are enhanced, independence encouraged and individuality respected.
Must be at least 18 years and pass a criminal background check and meet one of the following qualifications:
Preferred Bachelors Degree; minimum Teacher Certification through Delaware First
Enrolled in a degree or CDA program with anticipated completion by June 2023.
Complete a health assessment/physical within 30 days of hire.
Certified in CPR (including infant and children) and Pediatric First Aid
Completion of the Administration of Medicine Training provide by DE Childcare Licensing
Ability to relate sensitively to children
Evidence of judgment to handle crisis situations and use supervision constructively
Physical mobility- to be able to lift up 70 lbs when needed during the day, use of both legs and arms to be able stand, transport children to different areas of the room. The ability to hear, see and speak (English) to be able to supervise children safely
· Follow all EEC policies based on the Personnel and Operational Handbooks
· Provide positive, developmentally appropriate care and interactions with children
· Prepare and maintain a classroom environment that meets curriculum and state standards that is safe, clean, appealing, and developmentally appropriate and meets the needs of the children
· Responsible for general housekeeping tasks needed for your classroom to be clean and safe including: daily cleaning and sanitization of surfaces and floors
· Responsible to having consistent attendance and adhere to scheduled work times.
· Supervise assistant teacher; maintain clear communication; explain and document expectations
· Develop and create a quarterly, monthly, and weekly classroom curriculum/lesson plans that reflect our curriculum; philosophy; needs of individual children
· Plan and execute daily activities that support above
· Provide daily care for the children including but not limited to:
o Diaper changing
o Personal needs assistance
o Attending to injuries
o Giving and documenting medications
o Cleanliness including hands and faces
· Complete required observations and assessments of children per EEC policy and supervised by the Curriculum Coordinator
· Create and implement behavior strategies plan for classroom utilizing information in curriculum and handbooks
· Observe, record, and assess significant individual and group behavior – to plan and meet the children’s needs
· Communicate with parents on regular basis per EEC policies and procedures.
· Maintain confidentiality and gossip free work environment as stated in Staff Handbook
· Meet deadlines for required paperwork, tasks, and projects
· Complete at least 18 hours of Professional Development training each year.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
Health savings account
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : all data is sourced from indeed and we are not responsible for any error