Hi, are you looking for Human Resources Manager – REACH Riverside jobs in Wilmington, DE 19802 ?
we got a perfect job opening for you !
Company name : REACH Riverside
Location : Wilmington, DE 19802
Position : Human Resources Manager – REACH Riverside
Are you an experienced HR professional who is high-energy, innovative, collaborative, able to move “at the speed of WRK” (fast paced), and interested in using your knowledge and skills to help evolve the way we serve our employees? Are you interested in a position that is challenging and rewarding, working with great people? If yes, we’d like to speak with you.
The HR Manager works for REACH Riverside, which leverages efforts and resources, creating pathways out of poverty for residents of the Riverside neighborhood located in northeast Wilmington, Delaware. Through a shared services agreement, REACH provides leadership to two other organizations. Collectively known as The WRK Group; The W*arehouse, REACH Riverside, and K*ingswood Community Center work together to empower the community to reach its full potential by eliminating the barriers of structural racism, and revolutionizing teen engagement. More information may be found at wrkgroup.org.
Serving as a strategic thought partner with the Executive Leadership Team, the HR manager assists in aligning the HR agenda with overall business objectives of The WRK Group. The HR Manager reports to the Chief Executive Officer and oversees a small HR team.
· Provide a full range of strategic HR services with overall responsibility for directing and coordinating HR strategies, policies, and procedures.
· Champion change and transition management and new process/new system adoptions across the organizations.
· Translate and convert HR concepts and theory into practical, sensible human systems solutions for enhanced employee performance and business success.
· Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring effectiveness of HR programs in driving organizational performance and containing costs.
· Drive effective talent management practices including talent acquisition, performance management, strategic workforce planning, succession planning, employee training and development, employee engagement, diversity, equity, and inclusion.
· Ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
· Champion The WRK Group’s culture by driving an environment of engagement, open communication, and high ethical standards.
· Superior leadership skills and solid business acumen that translates HR needs and opportunities to bottom-line performance for the organization.
· Strategic thinker, who takes initiative, can set priorities, and provide direction to management.
· Proven capability in talent development and talent management.
· Demonstrates strong teamwork, collaboration, and cross-cultural skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
· Acts with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
· Strong knowledge of HR laws and best practices.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in Human Resources, Organization Development, Education, Social Work, or related field.
· Minimum 5+ years professional HR work experience as an HR Partner or HR Generalist.
· Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and self- initiative with a track record of delivering commitments.
Nice to Have:
· Experience in a direct service non-profit organization preferred.
· SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP, PHR, or other related HR certification preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
REACH Riverside is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations:We follow state and CDC guidelines.
Ability to commute/relocate:
Wilmington, DE 19802: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Human resources: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : all data is sourced from indeed and we are not responsible for any error