Hi, are you looking for General Manager jobs in Wilmington, DE 19801 ?
we got a perfect job opening for you !
Company name : Sheraton Suites Wilmington Downtown
Location : Wilmington, DE 19801
Position : General Manager
We are currently seeking a General Manager to join our team at the Sheraton Suites located in Downtown Wilmington, DE. Perks include discounts on hotel rooms, company sponsored health plans, paid time off and opportunity for growth….see our full list of benefits below.
Our General Manager is one that values his or her associates based on the understanding that it is the line managers and staff members that create the service environment and the Guest experience that ensures success in our hotels. While the successful candidate need not be certified in the accounting field, they will be responsible for reading and understanding the property’s budget and profit and loss statements; be able to affect change in expenses to accommodate revenue variations; oversee staffing levels and understand the impact of labor costs; and be able to support the day-to-day sales effort and marketing initiatives. Human resource management and the creation of a “team culture” is a key component to the success of this individual.
Additional Job Requirements:
· Ensure property hiring and employee practices comply with company and legal requirements striving for a culturally diverse workforce
Select, train, and direct department supervisors and other associates as necessary keeping them well versed in all policies and procedures
Have current knowledge of hotel rates, strategies, discounts, and promotions
Knowledge of local market is a plus
· Remain highly visible and be readily available for guests at all times
· Aggressively reduce accidents, and minimize worker’s compensation and unemployment claims and resulting costs
· Perform a high level of oversight of Food & Beverage operations.
Perform other duties as assigned to meet business objectives
A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a General Manager at a Full-Service Hotel
Successful experience working as a GM preferably in a Sheraton Hotel or other Marriott property.
Proven history in financial performance, guest satisfaction and revenue performance
Excellent communication skills to lead teams, work with guests and with internal customers
Solid leadership abilities to manage and motivate the workforce
In addition to a great work environment, the benefits our talented team enjoys:
· General Manager bonus program
· Competitive compensation
· Professional development and growth
· Paid time off for vacation, holiday and sick
· Company-sponsored medical plans including health, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, and more…
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· Awesome Hotel Discounts
Job Type: Full-time
Employee assistance program
Paid time off
Ability to commute/relocate:
Wilmington, DE 19801: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : all data is sourced from indeed and we are not responsible for any error