Hi, are you looking for Full Time Personal Banker jobs in Troy, MO 63379 ?
we got a perfect job opening for you !
Company name : Peoples Bank & Trust Co.
Location : Troy, MO 63379
Position : Full Time Personal Banker
PEOPLES BANK AND TRUST COMPANY
JOB TITLE: Personal BankerDATE: March 2022DEPARTMENT: Personal Banker Department/OperationsREPORTS TO: Head Personal BankerSTATUS: Non-exempt
To be considered for this position, please complete a PBT application. www.pbtc.net
SKILLS REQUIRED: Must be able to perform all over-the-counter or drive-through customer services. Must exercise accuracy, alertness, good judgment, courtesy, tact and patience, maintain confidentiality of customer transactions and Bank records. Must be computer literate and knowledgeable in Microsoft Windows. Excellent communication skills and customer service skills required. Requires ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with little supervision.
JOB SUMMARY: Provides prompt, efficient, and friendly services to customers involving receipt and payment of cash and to recognize customers’ needs with appropriate suggestions concerning bank services. Follows established bank policies and procedures.
PRIMARY DUTIES:1. Accepts checks for cashing, accepts deposits, verifies cash and endorsements, makes change, and issues receipts.
2. Receives savings deposits, pays withdrawals after verifying balance and signature, redeems
U.S. Savings Bonds.
3. Receives loan payments.
4. Processes night deposits and mail deposits.
5. Sells money orders, cashier’s checks, cash advances.
6. Maintains proper cash level in drawers, keeps cash secure.
7. Accepts “stop payment” requests, check orders, and address changes and distributes to appropriate personnel for processing.
8. Roll coin, sort money.
9. Responds to customers’ needs and inquiries in a courteous and friendly manner.
10. Knowledgeable of banking laws and regulations and Bank’s policies and procedures including
11. Performs other tasks/duties as requested by Manager as they relate to the Bank and its functions, including answering phones, and maintaining/balancing ATM, when applicable.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Requires a high school education/GED or equivalent work experience that demonstrates the ability to read, write, interpret and apply instructions to perform the required activities. Should have strong mathematical aptitude and the ability to use a calculator, adding machine and computer.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to stand for periods of time. Be able to lift heavy coin bags or bundles of currency. Manual dexterity required
Peoples Bank & Trust Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected
veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $15.00 per hour
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Paid time off
8 hour shift
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Customer service: 1 year (Required)
Math: 1 year (Preferred)
Windows: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : all data is sourced from indeed and we are not responsible for any error