Hi, are you looking for Director of Assisted Living, RN jobs in Wilmington, DE 19810 ?
we got a perfect job opening for you !
Company name : Shipley Living
Location : Wilmington, DE 19810
Position : Director of Assisted Living, RN
Shipley Living is under New Management and we are currently looking for a Director of Resident Services, RN to join our Amazing Team!
The job responsibilities include, but not limited to the following;
1. Maintain regular, punctual attendance.
2. Supervise, develop, and schedule the Resident Care Services staff according to policies, procedures and standards.
3. Establish and maintain a medication system which adheres to state, federal and company laws, regulations and guidelines.
4. Perform assessments and reassessments to determine resident needs and establish appropriate service plans.
5. Operate the Resident Services Department within budget and according to the policies, procedures and standards.
6. Maintain positive relations with residents’ families and physicians.
7. Act as an information contact with issues related to resident care within the community at large.
8. Maintain active community and professional ties and embraces a culture of hospitality
9. Support hospitality, leasing, and sales processes with promotion of a positive image of Shipley Manor.
10. Ability to deliver and attend required training for self and employee partners.
11. Ensure adherence to company policy and State Health and Safety Codes, and federal regulations for assisted living communities.
Registered nurse licensed to practice in the state in which they will be employed and who has one of the following:
A Bachelor’s degree in nursing and a minimum of two (2) years full time or full time equivalent clinical experience in nursing, at least one (1) of which shall be in a home health care agency or community health program that included care of the sick at home (when required by state regulations); or
A diploma or associate’s degree in nursing and at least four (4) years full time or full time equivalent clinical experience in nursing within the past ten (10) years, at least one (1) year of which shall be in a home health care agency or community health program that included care of the sick at home (when required by state regulations); or
A Bachelor’s degree in business administration, healthcare administration
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $78,000.00 per year
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Have you received Dose 1 & 2 of the COVID Vaccination?
Assisted living: 1 year (Preferred)
Registered Nurse License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : all data is sourced from indeed and we are not responsible for any error