Hi, are you looking for DAS Construction Manager jobs in United States ?
we got a perfect job opening for you !
Company name : Gibson Technical Services, Inc
Location : United States
Position : DAS Construction Manager
Gibson Technical Services (GTS) a nationwide company with headquarters in Canton GA was founded in 1988. We maintain focus on providing the top technical expertise with unmatched quality by employing only the very best personnel to help us grow.
Are you hardworking? Would you like to work for a growing company? Are you the very best?
If you answered yes to these questions, please apply.
SALARY: Commensurate with experience
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: Full-time, irregular working hours Monday thru Friday. Weekends may be required based on customers need.
Department: DAS Division
Supervisor: Director of DAS Division
The DAS Construction Manager will be responsible for the on-site implementation of DAS projects and will be on site for the duration of each project.
· Oversee in-house technicians and sub-contractors throughout construction of DAS networks
· Manage installation of coax and fiber cable, antennas, active equipment
· Ensure proper testing of coax and fiber cabling
· Represent company on all site walks
· Track project production and materials inventory
·Coordinate with facility with facility personnel
· Report daily production updates to DAS Project Manager
· Constantly monitor for quality assurance
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Direct work experience in DAS Construction management capacity
Experience with current DAS Equipment (JMA/Teko, Commscope, Corning)
Knowledge of sweep and PIM testing methods
Fiber and coax installation, testing, and troubleshooting experience
Read and understand Construction Drawings, iBwave designs
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Certification in DAS OEM Equipment a plus
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environment may be high at times.
· Lift, push, pull up to 50 pounds regularly.
· Grasp and manipulate various hand tools.
· Twist, bend, pull, push reach, and stoop regularly.
· Standing up to 14 hours per day.
· Vision abilities required: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
· Travel from home with multiple overnight stays is required with this position.
· Must possess a valid Driver’s License during the term of employment.
All applicants must pass a pre-employment drug screening, and background check.
What GTS offers
Comprehensive benefit packages available for, Employees, their spouses, and whole family plans too: Medical, Dental, Vision; Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term and Short-Term Disability Plans; 401(k), paid PTO, Holiday, and Vacation time off. The ability to learn and grow with a company that values people.
Job Type: Full-time
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
DAS Construction Management: 2 years (Required)
Driver’s License (Required)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: On the road
Disclaimer : all data is sourced from indeed and we are not responsible for any error