Hi, are you looking for Commercial Sales Leader for EWC jobs in United States ?
we got a perfect job opening for you !
Company name : Potter Electric Signal
Location : United States
Position : Commercial Sales Leader for EWC
Commercial Business Leader
Emergency Wireless Communications
Potter Electric Signal has launched a new business division,Emergency Wireless Communication (EWC), which develops and deploys in-building wireless communication system used by first responders to ensure complete and consistent communication during emergency events. To support the growth strategy, we are recruitinga Commercial Business Leader to drive market development and sales activities. This is a great opportunity for a successful and motivated individual with the desire to win to grow with us professionally.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Commercial Business Leader to help us advance the go-to-market strategy, improve our support to installers, and lead business development efforts. You will be the front of the company and will have the experience to create and implement an effective sales strategy with Systems Integrators, OEM partners and Wholesale Distribution. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth by leveraging superior product technology, customer engagement, design services and application support. You will develop and lead a team of professionals dedicated to marketing and supporting the sales activities in this fast growing market and technology space. This is your opportunity to grow this new division into the Market Leader.
Each employee at Potter takes great pride in knowing that every product we assemble, service, and sell is for the purpose of saving lives around the world.
Our MissionTo be the “Symbol of Protection” for fire and life safety solutions worldwide.
Our VisionTo provide industry leading quality solutions, products, and services for the protection of life, property, and the environment.
Our People VisionTo provide employment opportunities to those individuals who are performance driven, team players, take pride in their work, and are enthusiastic and passionate about their job.
Our Rich HistoryPotter has been a part of the fire protection industry since 1898 and we are very proud of our rich history in the fire and life safety industry.
Today & TomorrowPotter is carrying on the legacy established since our beginning, by combining the latest technology in fire protection with the dedicated manpower for which we have been known for over one hundred years. With unwavering dedication to our customers, Potter looks to continue as the industry standard in both product and service. Potter looks to continue as the industry standard in both product and service with increased focus on adjacencies and International Expansion.
Principle Duties And Responsibilities
This role requires you to work in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable with change.
· Develop, and execute on, a strategy and business plan that ensures achievement of EWC’s division sales growth objectives
· Develop sales action plans that clearly define objectives, goals, schedules, and assignments to implement and achieve targeted opportunities.
· Develop, manage, and grow sales in North America with aggressive annual growth goals.
· Consistently deliver revenue and profitability targets ensuring division revenue goals and objectives are achieved quarter over quarter and year over year
· Execute channel strategies and mix, manage the relationships with key channel partners (distributors / dealers) to drive profitability and growth (maximize sales realizations).
· Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers. Effectively manage business relationships with key customers to grow business and share of wallet.
· Navigate and sell to the multiple influencers in the sales value chain including design engineers, contractors, and Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AHJ).
· Conduct persuasive technical sales presentations and demonstrations using a combination of software and hardware tools.
· Own the application sale – educate customers on the technology and drive increased adoption of this newly emerging product application. Capitalize on the company’s technical advantages to drive increased demand.
· Lead the Applications Function to deliver pre and post sales design support for projects.
· Manage the sales funnel and pipeline for sales activity, customer needs and requests, and facilitate appropriate follow-up.
· To track the competitive activities and market insights, fine-tune the strategy execution and give inputs for building the competitive position.
· Extensive traveling nationally with a focus in certain high growth target regions to develop/generate demand and aggressively and sustainably grow the business.
· Contribute with ideas for New Product Development in terms of market segmentation, pricing, and launch.
People Management & Development:
· Build a strong team, attract, and retain talent.
· Build, lead, and manage both experienced and emerging talent; Recruit, hire, onboard, develop, and retain an all-star team: Inspire, empower, coach, and motivate, pairing business and revenue objectives with growth initiatives
· Establish clear expectations and accountability for employees within the function to ensure achievement of objectives/key results
· Plan and review the performance of direct reports and provide developmental inputs.
· Develops and implements strategies to provide needed learning and development activities to fill any gaps in existing Capabilities.
· Ensures needed succession and recruiting planning occurs.
· Strategic thinking, critical but creative, and strong business sense.
· A “Hunter” type of mentality with the work ethic, commitment, and drive necessary to aggressively prospect and sell technical public safety radio signal boosting equipment and solutions to building owners and contractors.
· Thorough follow up skills with an appropriate level of attention to detail.
· Senior-level commercial executive with a proven track record of success managing complex multi-discipline sales scenarios.
· High level of personal and professional integrity with a strong work ethic and the ability to work independently with minimal direction.
· Team player with the ability to work and communicate with a variety of different personalities.
· Ability to develop and manage high-performance teams focused on accountability and meeting and exceeding expectations.
· Experience in the commercial radio contracting or building construction markets.
· Proven B to B sales success using a consultative sales approach to achieve annual sales goals.
· Ability to understand, demonstrate, and present complex RF based communication solutions.
· Strong negotiating and closing skills
· Strong time management and organizational skills
· Active listening skills
· Must be able to communicate effectively in face to face, telephone, or written communication with customers and coworkers.
· Presentation and demonstration skills for small to large groups of customers and project stakeholders.
· Proficiency in CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Pipeline Deals)
Education And Experience
· BS/BA in business administration, sales, or relevant field
· 10 years experience in B to B sales
· 5+ years direct leadership experience with diverse customer facing teams
· Significant leadership in high growth market spaces
· Strong customer focus and passion for delivering to customer commitment.
· Analytic, creative and business focused problem solver.
· Strong influencing skills and ability to gain buy-in for initiatives.
· This position requires extensive day travel to customers offices and jobsites.
· Up to 75% overnight travel may be required.
Job Type: Full-time
Paid time off
Work from home
Monday to Friday
sales and leadership: 5 years (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: On the road
Disclaimer : all data is sourced from indeed and we are not responsible for any error