Hi, are you looking for Chemical Operator – 3rd Shift jobs in Wilmington, DE ?
we got a perfect job opening for you !
Company name : The Franklin Company
Location : Wilmington, DE
Position : Chemical Operator – 3rd Shift
Temp to Hire Position
Monday through Friday
3rd Shift – 10:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
We are looking to hire an Operator to work in our client’s GMP manufacturing plant.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Maintain compliance with all health, safety and environmental procedures and guidelines.
· Receive materials into the Limited Access Warehouse (LAW) per the appropriate procedures
· Prepare for production, raw material staging and weighing
Be able to perform all the manufacturing duties per the associated work instruction including Set-up, Operation and Cleaning manufacturing equipment
· Package final product & prepare shipments
· Complete all GMP documentation
· Daily/Weekly housekeeping in the GMP/non-GMP areas
Successful candidates will have the following:
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Ability to lift 50 lbs on a regular basis
· Demonstrates good interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
· Good basic writing and math skills
· GMP or Chemical manufacturing experience desired
· Competency in the use of common computer systems
· Must possess a high level of mechanical aptitude,
· Willing to work rotating shifts, holidays and overtime, as may be required; this is a rotating shift position
· Willing to work overtime
· Ability to clearly record observations in a written form.
· Ability to follow and complete written directions
· Forklift experience preferred
· Need to be able to work around strong magnets
****Must be able to pass both drug and background assessments****
8/hrs per day
Day shift: 6:00 to 2:30
2nd shift: 2:00 to 10:30
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $20.00 per hour
8 hour shift
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : all data is sourced from indeed and we are not responsible for any error