Hi, are you looking for B2B Outside Sales – New Business Development jobs in United States ?
we got a perfect job opening for you !
Company name : CardConnentDirect
Location : United States
Position : B2B Outside Sales – New Business Development
B2B Outside Sales – New Business Development
Base Income $24k-$60k + Commission + Residual
Daily preset appointments are available as a supplemental lead source.
Professional Sales Consultants with B2B Sales Experience – Weekly compensation + Commission + Residual Income – $84k – $155k+ Average 1st Year Earnings
CardConnectDriect is seeking professional New Business Development B2B Sales Partners that are serious about their career and financial growth. We are actively seeking enthusiastic, full-time, career-minded candidates to fill our positions in selected markets nationwide.
Our average sales partners are closing 2+ new accounts each week (short sales-cycle) with an average commission of $1,150 per newly activated account (quick activation-cycle). Experienced sales professionals earn $3,000+ weekly within the first month following our paid training and ramp-up.
Our Sales Partners have a distinct competitive selling and retention advantage in the SMB market. Through our innovative program, driven by our proprietary AI algorithm which, enhances retention, eliminates the cost of card acceptance, and offers substantial cooperative marketing dollars to, based upon volume, paid directly to the businesses we serve. Our average client realizes a three and one-half percent increase in gross sales profitability.
We target our services specific vertical markets that have high-demand and require a consultative sales process to be understood and implemented. Our service will immediately drive revenue/profit to the bottom-line of the businesses we service by eliminating merchant services fees using an innovative program and proven system. Our fully compliant patented software-driven-application shifts the entire cost of card acceptance to the consumer offsetting the cost of card acceptance via a cash discount.
Our programs and software focus on the following advantages for our clients:
· Driving new revenue by monetizing former expenses
· Increasing average ticket size
· Improving sales ratios
· Generating guaranteed repeat business
· Implementing systems to track sales, customers, ordering, and scheduling
· Reducing or eliminating losses and liabilities
· Eliminating and controlling costs – offsetting payment handling costs
· Improving cash flow by decreasing the time for deposits and collections of revenues
· Decreasing accounting time and complexity for reconciliation
We offer consistent up-front earnings on accounts paid weekly:
Our Smart Activation Program functions as a consistent level of income for our sales partners. The Smart Activation Program is designed to provide income consistency during training and ramp-up as enabling our new sales partners to successfully build a residual income. The Smart Activation Program is paid in addition to up-front compensation/commissions.
This Smart Activation Program income is subject to, performing proper prospecting activities, closing sales, generating revenue, and conducting the customary and routine activity that leads to the boarding and activation of new accounts.
· Must be a no-excuses, self-starter, with ambition and an entrepreneurial mindset.
· Must be willing to prospect. Company will provide training and access to CRM system / lead source.
· Initiating the CardConnectDriect sales process by prospecting, scheduling appointments, making presentations, understanding business needs, and closing sales.
· Responsible for generating new business relationships while nurturing existing relationship as a local service advocate.
· Attending sales training meetings via Zoom.
When you join CardConnectDriect , you’ll find unlimited opportunities to evolve, excel and amplify your success with a company that’s continually redefining the merchant services industry.
· Meet or exceed monthly sales targets.
· Develop and maintain relationships with business owners and identify their processing needs.
· Working closely with CardConnectDriect colleagues in customer service, underwriting, technical support, web development and other departments to meet your sales goals.
· Close sales, aggressively work referrals, assist merchants with installation, and programming of processing equipment, and develop a future sales plan for additional services that will further benefit your customer base.
Interested in a sales position with CardConnectDriect?
Do any of these scenarios describe you?
· You are ambitious and motivated
· You have closing experience
· You are comfortable with a face-to-face prospecting and selling environment
· You want to be rewarded for performance
· You are willing to work extremely hard to meet your income and career goals
· You are presently with a merchant sales organization, but there is no focus on your personal growth and development. Not only is there no specialized training, but you are left to struggle as you calculate your own proposals. When you call for assistance, you are treated like a nuisance – not as an asset of the company.
· You are interested in learning how to sell cash-discount to businesses and want to partner with a company that is an expert in servicing the SMB market segmentation.
Sales Partner Benefits:
At CardConnectDriect , you will be valued, appreciated, and highly compensated for your efforts. When you join CardConnectDriect , you will represent an honest and ethical company that respects and values its agents and merchants alike:
· Complete training program designed for new entrants into the industry to quickly ramp-up and begin selling.
· We are a full-disclosure company. We do not hide costs and fees from merchants when trying to earn their business.
· We do not sell merchants equipment and/or services they do not need.
· Merchants have 60-days to opt out of their agreement with us for any reason, and we will even pay to reinstate them with their previous processor, up to $150.
· We offer our merchants a $500 merchant assurance policy that we will meet or beat any offer for equal services.
· We offer an innovative program for the merchant to eliminate up-to 100% of their processing fees by leveraging new software that redirects the cost of card acceptance.
· We will pay a referral fee up to $250.00 directly to the merchant for every referral they give that activates and processes with us that costs our sales agents nothing!
· You are willing to learn from a proven training system taught by a sales master with two-decades of industry experience, follow our guidance, and memorize a proven highly successful sales presentation.
CardConnectDriect offers an attractive compensation package, including:
· Complete sales training and presentation materials provided
· In demand, high-growth service changing the way businesses accept payments
· Long-term stability with ongoing monthly increases in residual compensation.
· Excellent commissions, bonuses, and residuals.
· Residual income on discount rates, transaction fees, and other ancillary revenue streams.
· Commissions paid weekly upon merchant account activation.
· Up-front commission on all sales (avg. up-front commission $1,150 per new account). Experienced sales professionals may easily earn $3,000+ weekly following a proven sales process and presentation.
· Custom designed sales presentation and business cards provided at no charge.
· Sales incentive trips and vacations.
· Extensive training and ongoing long-term support for all agents.
· Dedicated relationship manager and professional mentor program to help you achieve sales objectives.
About the Company:
CardConnectDriect is dedicated to serve as your Advocate in the complex merchant services arena. CardConnectDriect upholds the highest integrity in our sales process. Our representatives differentiate themselves in the industry by offering personal service to each of our accounts. We consult our merchants on the best business practices for accepting all forms of payment.
Requirements of the position:
· Reliable transportation and the ability to visit business owners face-to-face.
· Familiar with iOS software and how to use and Apple® iPad for presentations.
· Self-motivation with the ability to achieve daily, weekly / monthly goals and quotas.
· Strong situational leadership skills, closing and follow-up abilities.
· Agreement to submit to, and pass, potential criminal background investigation and drug screening.
· Willingness to devote at least 40 hours a week towards building client base.
· Positive and enthusiastic can-do attitude towards sales and customer service.
· Experience in sales, business development, managing customer relations.
· High school degree required, college degree or some college a plus.
Please apply by submitting a current resume directly via Indeed.
All resumes held in confidence. CardConnectDriect encourages diversity and does not discriminate against any of its customers, employees, contractors, or applicants for employment or services based upon race, color, national origin, genetic information, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, U.S. veteran status, or any other protected classifications, activities, or conditions as required by federal, state, and local laws.
CardConnectDriect All rights reserved.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $84,000.00 – $155,000.00 per year
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $52,000.00 – $104,000.00 per year
Monday to Friday
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Business development: 1 year (Preferred)
Sales: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Disclaimer : all data is sourced from indeed and we are not responsible for any error